If you are looking for a hypnotherapist in Harrow, perhaps you would consider the short journey to see me in Rickmansworth. It is just 10 mins on the Metropolitan line tube and 25 mins by car.
I’m 47 years old and have been helping people to resolve their problems since 2000, treating thousands of people over the years. I have a diploma in Hypnosis and Psychotherapy and a degree in Psychology. I have been passionate about The Thrive Programme ever since it was first created, and am proud to have been awarded the Thrive Consultant of the Year award in 2013. I am also a Thrive Consultant Mentor – I deliver workshops and coach other Thrive Consultants to be the best that they can be.
I have a degree in Psychology and over the years, I have studied, practiced and been a participant of many different types of therapy. These include hypnotherapy, CBT, NLP, EFT, counselling, psychotherapy, pure hypnoanalysis and brief solution focused therapy – I’ve been around the therapy block a bit!
I’m a member of The ATPC – the Association of Thrive Programme Consultants, and abide by their their strict code of ethics based around respect, responsibility and transparency.
Thank you Cara, you have given me, me back! Thank you for all your kindness. I always felt I could trust you and felt completely relaxed in your hands. You have a great sense of humour and know how to put people at their ease.
Thanks for being brilliant at what you do, making a difference and being a wonderful person
Here are my Professional Qualifications and Affiliations:
• Bsc (Hons) Psychology degree from UEL
• Accredited and Licensed Thrive Programme Consultant and Mentor
• Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and Pure Hypnoanalysis from the IAEBP
• Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Hypnoanalysis from the Hypnotherapy Control Board
• Diploma in Brief Solutions Focused therapy from Uncommon Knowledge
• Licenced Hypnoband Practitioner
• Diploma in Medical Hypnotherapy from The American Association of Medical Hypnotherapists